your commercial / specialized
packaging and DISPLAY Needs
VCI bags: A Convenient Solution for Corrosion Free Shipping from RBL
Like VCI film and sheets, VCI bags are an ideal solution for quickly and cost efficiently shipping ferrous and non-ferrous metal parts and components in packaging that provides corrosion, rust, and moisture resistance.
Combined with our ability to provide you with an extremely wide variety of mil spec bags, barrier bags, and poly bags – VCI bags from RBL simply don’t get any better.
The Corrosion Resistance You Need, In the Size You Need with Custom VCI Bags from RBL
Anti corrosion VCI bags from RBL are available in custom sizes and thicknesses for superior protection for virtually any metal product. Applications our customers have used VCI bags for in the past have included:
- Automobile parts
- Machine components
- Electronic items
- Spindle parts
- Surgical materials
- And much more…
Ship Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals Without Reservation with VCI Bags You can Count On
When your products are packaged in VCI poly bags from RBL, they’re in good hands. When we combine custom poly bags with features such as moisture resistance and anti static properties with the outstanding corrosion resistance of VCI, we’re confident that you’re getting the best and most cost effective solution available.
At the end of the day, it’s our goal to make everything easy for our customers. To do that, we provide the custom VCI bags you can rely on to get your products wherever they need to go safely, while providing the reliability and peace of mind you’re looking for in anti-rust and anti corrosion packaging.
The Benefit to Using VCI Plastic Bags
- While VCI paper is effective for a number of applications, VCI plastic bags offer a slightly higher degree of protection simply due to the difference in material.
- VCI bags provide resistances to corrosion, moisture, and dust while VCI paper can sometimes absorb moisture and humidity.
- VCI bags present themselves as both a packing solution and an anti-corrosive. With VCI bags, you don’t need to pack your products in any additional box, bag, or crate. VCI paper often requires additional packing.
- VCI bags are typically transparent, allowing easy identification without opening packages
- VCI bags are significantly more resistant to liquids and solvents than paper.
- VCI bags are more tear resistant than paper
Do you have questions? We have answers! To talk to an RBL representative about VCI poly bags and how we can help you, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
For more information about the industries we service with our packaging supplies, please don’t hesitate to call 1.800.234.5711 or email us.Request InformationSave To Favorites